Help facilitate the National Collection in your parish!
Last updated in August 2020, this page provides resources and dates that you need to successfully promote the National Collection.
We provide the following resources to St. Paul Society volunteers, pastors, and Church leaders to help promote and facilitate the National Collection. Most documents are posted in Microsoft Word format so that they may be edited and tailored for particular parishes.
- Collection Poster: For promotional purposes
- Bulletin Ideas and Announcements: Steps and announcements to promote the Collection
- Letter from Bishops to Parishes: For the weekend before the Collection
- Payment Transmittal Form: For the use of parishes and dioceses
- Catholic University Official Wordmark and Logo: Please also view the University's style guide
The USCCB designates the first or second Sunday in September for the National Collection for The Catholic University of America (September 6 or 13, 2020; September 5 or 12, 2021).
But please check the collection schedule for your diocese; the date of the collection in your parish may differ from what the USCCB recommends.