Welcome to the Catholic University family!
Catholic University students — your children — are our top priority.
Through the university-parent partnership, we can sustain and enhance Catholic University’s outstanding academics and co-curricular activities to enrich the student experience for all. We welcome and encourage your full engagement with the Catholic University community.
Why give to Catholic University?
Making a gift to Catholic University is a way for parents to become involved in the life of the University and to help preserve and improve the quality of Catholic University for all students, including your own.
Catholic University tuition covers only a portion of the cost to educate each of our students. The University relies on gifts from our generous trustees, parents, alumni, faculty and staff, and friends to help bridge the gap.
All gifts are directed to the areas of most critical need.
Your gift supports the entire University
Your gift supports:
- Exceptional professors and enhanced course offerings
- Career services and development resources
- Student support services, such as the Counseling Center and Student Health Service
- More than 100 student organizations and programs on campus
- Athletics, Fitness, Recreational Sports, and Wellness activities
- Student financial aid and scholarships
- Campus Ministry outreach and community service projects
- Technology upgrades
- And so much more!
You have choices
Parents, also consider joining the Parents Council
Make a leadership-level gift to join Parents Council, a group of highly engaged parents who are dedicated to the mission of the Catholic University of America. Membership to the Parents Council starts at $5,000 per fiscal year. For more details, call 202-319-6902 or email cua-families [at] cua.edu.