With the 1887 Society, we welcome a new and powerful tradition to recognize annual fund donors at The Catholic University of America! Leadership annual donors — 1887 Society members — provide much-needed support to enhance the student experience and drive the mission of the University forward.
All members leave a remarkable impact on students and enjoy a variety of exclusive benefits and behind-the-scenes access to the University.
You make a difference
Contributions from Society members represent nearly half of the annual revenue for The Fund for Catholic University. These gifts provide flexible resources to support the immediate needs of the University.
Funding is essential and most recently has…
- Supported scholarships: Additional support has been provided to students in need
- Eliminated fees: The undergraduate application fee has been eliminated, which has increased access to a Catholic University education and helped the University attracted the best and brightest minds
- Invested in the academic and career support: The Center for Academic and Career Success has been able to hire three additional full-time academic advisors and a dedicated graduate and alumni career advisor
- Enhanced veteran and military support: The Veterans Initiative has been made a reality, enhancing support for students who are veterans or active-duty military
- Improved academics and athletics: Students have enjoyed improvements to academic and athletic programs
Join the community
Take your place among Catholic University’s philanthropic leaders by making an annual fund gift at one of the following levels:
- Fellow: $20,000
- Associate: $10,000
- Member: $5,000
- Young Alumni Leader: $2,500*
*Graduates of the last 10 years
Enroll today by making your contribution!