Once a Cardinal, always a Cardinal! During your reunion year, you'll discover that the spirit of the University remains constant even though the campus continues to change.
From January 1 to December 31 of each calendar year, we celebrate reunion alumni, everyone who graduated a multiple of five years ago. With special communications, competitions, and events throughout the year, you are invited to rediscover your alma mater and reconnect with your classmates.
Reunion celebrations in 2020
Each fall, members of our Catholic University community — including alumni of all years — gather on campus to celebrate Cardinal Weekend.
During Cardinal Weekend 2020, we will host celebrations for reunion alumni in the Classes of 1970, 1975, 1980, 1985, 1990, 1995, 2000, 2005, 2010, and 2015.
In addition, we will host two special reunion celebrations during Cardinal Weekend 2020:
- A zero-year reunion for the Class of 2020
- A Golden Cardinals reunion for everyone who graduated more than 50 years ago (Class of 1969 or prior). All Golden Cardinals are encouraged to attend, and reunion alumni in the Classes of 1965 and 1960 will be recognized.
Light the way for a new generation of students! During your reunion year, you have a special opportunity to honor your Catholic University experience and affect your alma mater's growth. With a one-time gift, multi-year pledge, or planned gift, you can impact the entire University, enabling current and future students to make memories that they will cherish for a lifetime.
- Update your profile to make sure you receive the latest news about your reunion.
- Join the Facebook group for your class to reunite virtually with all of your classmates.
- Relive your undergraduate years by taking a look at your Catholic University yearbook (Classes 1911–2011).
- Find the Catholic University Alumni Association on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vimeo, and LinkedIn.