Golden Cardinals are Catholic University alumni who have graduated 50 or more years ago. The University celebrates our Golden Cardinals with a number of events and programs designed exclusively for them, and often, by them. Alumni are inducted at a special dinner during Cardinal Weekend.
The Golden Cardinals committee, with representatives from each class, meets twice a year to plan gatherings. If you would like to represent your class or participate on the Golden Cardinals committee, please email Marion Gosney in the Office of Alumni Relations at gosney [at] cua.edu or call 202-319-6710.
Since the largest number of alumni live in Washington, D.C. area, events generally take place locally. Past events have included an alumni-led tour of the Air and Space Museum, lunch and theater party at Olney Theater in Maryland, a champagne brunch, and performances at the Rome School, including Hartke Theater and Ward Hall.
Note: The committee needs representatives from the classes of 1960–1964. Please contact Marion Gosney at gosney [at] cua.edu if you are interested or would like to nominate someone.
- Mary Fran Franklin, B.A. 1965, Chair
- Brother Ed Adams, B.A. 1951
- Mary McAlister Burns, B.S.N. 1957
- Margaret Shaw Donahue, B.A. 1955, M.S.L.S. 1976
- Patricia Driscoll, B.A. 1954, M.S.W. 1956
- Anne Finnegan Favo, B.A. 1957
- Don Hogan, B.Arch. 1953
- Joe Incarnato, B.A.E. 1952
- Straton Laios, B.E.E. 1955
- Jim Lamb, B.A. 1956 (Joan)
- Jack Looney, B.E.E. 1956
- Peggy Misback, B.A. 1952, M.A. 1955
- Ellen-Jane Pairo, B.A. 1964
- Jane Canter Tseronis, B.A. 1959
- John Tseronis, B.Arch. 1958
- Pat Dillon Watson, B.A. 1958, M.A. 1971
- Tina Frawley Yannerell, B.S.N. 1958