Catholic University is dedicated to the formation of the whole student: mind, body, and spirit. In the past year, we received gifts and pledges toward student scholarships (mind), athletics (body), and the renovation of Caldwell Chapel (spirit). Learn about how students at the University are benefitting from the generosity of our donors.
Thank you for lighting the way
We thank the following donors for these investments in our community:
- Steve and Janeece Brophy, P ’15, ’19: Lead gifts for the renovation and preservation of Caldwell Chapel
- The Grassini Family: The Lawrence and Kathleen Grassini Endowed Law Scholarship
- The Roberts Family: Jamie L. Roberts Endowed Assistant Women's Basketball Coach
- Ellen and Vincent N. Sica, B.M.E. 1983: Sica Endowed Scholarship Fund and the Vincent and Ellen Sica Endowed Coach for Catholic Football
- Mariann and Andy Youniss, B.S. 1983: The Youniss Family Endowed Lacrosse Fund