Over the summer, new Cardinals and their parents had a chance to become acquainted with Catholic University through summer send-off parties held around the country. Twelve were held this year in Charlotte, N.C.; Yardley and West Chester, Pa.; Melrose, Mass.; Washington, D.C.; Oxon Hill and Perry Hall, Md.; Alamo, Calif.; Forest Hills, N.Y.; Tampa, Fla.; Wilmington, Del.; and Jackson, N.J.
Many thanks to the hosts of these events:
- Marsha Percy and Kim Sperduto, P ’22, leaders of the Parents Council;
- Karen and Marion Mastrantoni, P ’22, Parents Council members;
- Deb and Brian Walsh, P ’20, Parents Council members;
- Sean and Maureen Crowley, P ’19;
- Robin and Andrew Diaz, P ’22, Parents Council members;
- Linda Ives and Phil Rymiszewski, P ’22, Parents Council members;
- Maureen and Brendan O'Reilly, both B.A. 1987;
- Elizabeth Della Ratta;
- Dev, B.A. 1991, J.D. 1994, and Barbar Jagadesan, B.A. 1991;
- Andrea and John Roesser, P ’22, Parents Council members;
- Lisa and Juan Jones, P ’21, Parents Council members and Athletics Board of Visitors members; and
- Jim Rienzo, B.A.G.S. 1983, Athletics Board of Visitors member.