Smiles, hugs, laughter, and stories: During Family Weekend 2019, we saw firsthand the love that parents and families share with their students. We are proud of The Catholic University of America community, and we are grateful that parents take an active role in supporting the University and the student experience.
Now we share the excitement of Family Weekend 2019 with you. This video features the following speakers:
- Scott Rembold, vice president of University Advancement
- Andrew Diaz, parent of Audrey, Class of 2022
- Randy Scott, parent of John, Class of 2022
- Nick Swanson, Class of 2022
- Mari Nicole Rosales, Class of 2021
- Chris Lydon, vice president for Enrollment Management and Marketing
- Kim Sperduto, co-chair of the Parents Council and parent of Sophia, Class of 2021
We thank all of the families who joined us this year. If you couldn’t make it, please visit us soon. As Chris Lydon remarks, the best way to experience this University is to come to campus.